Wednesday, January 9, 2008

GIMME GIMME MORE.

Alas, I have chosen the title of this blog to match that of Britney's latest hit. Know why? I'm BORED.

As you can see in my RtM teacher's blog, the author of Mediated, Thomas de Zengotita(cool right?), discusses the amount of choices we have and how they create a disconnect between us and what we choose. Since we have so many options, if one gets boring, then we can go straight to the next one.

THIS IS MY DILEMMA THOUGH:

I know I have tons of options of things to do right now: watch TV, check the facebook, check the myspace, do my homework, listen to the iPod, read a book, reread a book, call a friend, play a video game, play solitaire, work out, etc...

ALL THOSE CHOICES, BUT I AM STILL BORED!

HOW SHOULD THAT BE POSSIBLE?!?!

Have I really done what de Zengotita described, and only "skimmed the surface" of all of those options and moved on to the point of no more choices? Or should I choose what seems a mediocre activity now and see if I appreciate it more?

Who knows? ME. THAT'S WHO. (not really though, but seriously, kidding)

CONFUSED? YEAH, WELL I'M STILL PRETTY BORED SO GET OVER YOURSELF...


RA RA RASPUTIN! (i love that song (I'm listening to it now))

Wow, that ^^^ in itself is a statement, I now have to combine two options(blogging and listening to music) into one just to keep satisfied. I'm closing the walls. I am Mildred. FIRE!

THAT'S QUITE ENOUGH. OR IS IT NOT THAT MUCH??

Oh well, whether or not my life is empty and shallow...

Like i said before, I am a "Meaty-Ate-It" person...

Peace OUT.

Max...




P.S. I freakin love spell check...(otherwise you wouldn't understand half of this blog... haha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i totally have experianced that! have you ever looked in the fridge and seen it full of food but you still think there is nothing to eat? yeah i've done that too.....weird huh? oh and the fieldtrip today totally made me realize just how much food we have to choose from and thats just food! its insane

Anonymous said...

p.s. i LOVE the title fits perfectly with what your trying to say